Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Teaser Tuesday 5/11

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser!
From the same book as last week, Cloud Atlas: A Novel by David Mitchell, now that I'm actually reading it.
I questioned if such an ill as "too much civilization" existed or no? Mr. D'Arnoq told me, "If there is no God west of the Horn, why there's none of your constitution's All men created equal, neither, Mr. Ewing."

7 comments:

  1. I think I got that far. I'm reminded of what a strange book it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I bought this book last week ! Now your teaser makes me want to put it on top of my TBR pile !
    Cool blog by the way, I'll follow !

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little confusing but thanks for the tease!

    Miranda ~ Sweet Vernal Zephyr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting...is this philosophy, or a rhetorical question? I'm intrigued, at any rate. Great teaser!

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to say it, but he's got a point. Interesting teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very intriguing teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesdays-forty-eight-x-lemuria.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is my teaser; http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser_10.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.