Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Update 5/28

Most Fridays, I update my library and share what new books I bought or received during the past week.

It's Friday! Again! How did that happen?


I bought a couple of things online this week, but only one has arrived so far: The World Is Mine by Lyah B. LeFlore. This is one of the books I'll be judging, with Bookish Blather, for the Nerds Heart YA tournament.

I'm so excited that this is a long weekend for me. Yay! Husband and I have some fun plans for this weekend, including a trip to California Carnivores to buy some new carnivorous plants and massages on Monday.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.