Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Update 4/30

On Friday, I update my library and share what new books I bought or received during the past week.

Here I am, easing back into blogging (again - I seem to be taking more and more unscheduled blogging breaks this year). I can't believe April is almost over. I won't say it was the cruelest month - good things happened, as well as bad - but it was an emotionally difficult month for me.

On to the books! We were away last weekend and I was quite excited about the package waiting for me when I got home.


The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker (for review)


Don't forget that tomorrow (Saturday, May 1) is Free Comic Book Day! Why this is not a national holiday, I don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.