Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Update 2/19

Every Friday, I update my library and share what new books I bought or received during the past week.

This week, my awesome husband remembered that I wanted a book that even I hadn't remembered I wanted: Mouse Guard Volume 2: Winter 1152.


Here's my review of the first volume, Mouse Guard: Fall 1152. The mice have not, I assure you, stopped being adorable.

Husband also got himself one of Stephen King's The Stand graphic novels. I've never actually read The Stand, so maybe I'll try the graphic novel instead.

Have a good weekend, my lovelies!

1 comment:

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.