Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Flashlight Worthy's Best YA of 2009

I got an email from Peter of Flashlight Worthy Book Recommendations yesterday:
Hello from Flashlight Worthy Book Recommendations -- where you can find books so good, they'll keep you up past your bedtime. ;-)

While my site has over 300 lists of great books, my collection of the Best Young Adult Books & Teen Fiction is... well, let's just say it's lacking.

So... I asked over a dozen of my favorite YA Book Bloggers to put together a collaborative list of the Best Young Adult Books of 2009. I'm happy to report that they wrote up more than a dozen excellent titles. Take a look. I hope you find some books you've never heard of and if you've read all of those books, then get in touch. You read so much that you should write a list for Flashlight Worthy!
This isn't something I'd normally post here (especially when I imagine so many other bloggers will be posting it as well), but the bloggers participating are pretty much all ones I read and trust (including Lenore, Nymeth, Doret, just to name a few) so I thought it was worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.