Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Update

Every Friday, I update my library and share what new books I bought or received during the past week.

Last weekend, I went shopping at the SF Museum of Modern Art store. I was tempted by many beautiful books on art and architecture (including, as I mentioned yesterday, one on Patrick Dougherty) but I ended up buying just one, by an artist I have enjoyed for a long time: Abelardo Morell (previous).


This retrospective, entitled simply Abelardo Morell, is a great overview of the photographer's career. I'm so glad I bought it.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, filled with beautiful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.