Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Update (#22, I think)

Wow. I have a busy, busy weekend coming up. Church Youth Group overnight, moving my office, and a camping trip with my husband and friends. I'm not even sure I'll have time to read much. Which is too bad, because I have some interesting looking books sitting on my bedside table, including this gorgeous book I received for review:


The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo and illustrated by Yoko Tanaka

Next week is Book Blogger Appreciation Week so expect lots of new stuff here and all around the blogosphere. In the meantime, have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How are you going to fit all those activities into one weekend? The youth overnight alone is enough to knock me out for most of a week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.