Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday and Architecture Humor

Since it was a quiet book week for me (again), I thought I'd end the week on a light note instead.

A few items that caught my eye on the Fail blog recently:

Best Western Window Fail


There's actually, I think, no way this was a mistake. Windows take a lot of work to install - someone frames the window, someone else installs it, then someone else flashes around it, then a crew plastered the wall around it, finally someone painted the wall. So even though it looks like the window slid, that was someone's intention. Maybe there's a stair that was in the way?

This one, though... Yeah, I have no idea.

House Design Fail!



And here's an architecture cartoon, via my father-in-law.



Have a nice weekend! I'll be back on Monday with a new review for Terra Insegura, the sequel to Marseguro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.