Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday A.M.

As you can tell, there's no review from me this morning. I've been too busy studying this past weekend to do much reading, much less review what I have read.

I've scheduled this post to go up right as I am sitting down to take the test, so if this just popped up in your reader, or you just visited my blog and saw this post come up, please say a little prayer (or make a wish, or whatever your belief system is) that I pass. I'll let you know how I did later and will be back with a real post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.