Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Update

I finished a couple of books this week, including The Well of Lost Plots (review) and Zoe's Tale (review forthcoming). I'm still reading The Thirteenth Tale but I'm certainly enjoying it and I'll probably finish it tonight. (I did not get any reading in last night because we went to see Star Trek.)


Only one new book for me this week: Painting the Invisible Man by Rita Schiano, which came for review. Isn't the cover fantastic? Its so striking. Painting is about a family with mob ties. Despite (or maybe because of) my Sicilian heritage, I've never read any mafia books, so this will be new territory for me.

On a totally unrelated to me note, did you all hear that Dark Horse Comics has released its first iPhone App today? (Thanks for the tip, ElleVee.) I have an iPhone but have never set up iTunes so I have no apps. This may change that, if they start issuing Buffy comics on it. Because that would be cool.

Happy Friday everyone! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Cool, you're a Buffy fan! :) That reminds me I'm about two issues behind on the comics...need to get to the comic book store soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.