Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday

Hello, readers. If I was less lethargic* this week, I would have written pithy posts about the Pulitzers (I liked Bookslut's take), or the books** I've read so far this week, or said Happy Earth Day or just speculated on who will be going home on American Idol*** tonight. Instead, I'l just say hello! and that I'll be back tomorrow with a real post.


* I had a wee minor medical thing this week that has kept me not wanting to sit at a desk any more than I need to for work. I am fine, though, thanks.
** Reviews of The Hunger Games and Terra Icognita are forthcoming.
*** It better not be Anoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.