Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

a few random thoughts

I was getting incredibly bored with my previous template so have switched things up a bit. The next step will be to get a custom template but that will have to wait. Until then, at least this is not so white anymore.

Here's an interesting interview at Omnivoracious with Scott Allie, Senior Managing Editor at Dark Horse Comics. Not enough on Buffy, though, in my opinion.

Zoe's Tale comes out in paperback today. Yes, I will be stopping by the bookstore on my way home from work. You probably should, too. For a reminder of what I'm talking about, visit my review of The Last Colony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.