Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Preview: The Women by T.C. Boyle

It's interesting how two separate authors, working independently, can decide a the same time to explore the same subject. Something must have been in the water a few years back to inspire Nancy Horan (author of Loving Frank [my review]) and T.C. Boyle to both write about Frank Lloyd Wright's personal life. Boyle's new book The Women was just published and has gotten a lot of press, which is no surprise for an author of such merit. Since I have yet to pick up a copy of The Women myself, I'll offer instead a sampling of some of the press that has caught my eye.



- An excerpt on TC Boyle's website
- Barnes and Noble has Ward Sutton's graphic review.
- Jacket Copy sums up a few reviews and includes a nice photo of the Wright-designed house Boyle lives in.
- the New York Times Book Review

Buy The Women on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.