Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Art & Architecture Links

Rather than post these one at a time (which I tend to do), I thought I'd try to save these up a bit and write them as one Art & Architecture link post. Some of these are a little old, but whatevs. So, in no particular order -

My cousin is awesome and an awesome dancer/choreographer. I already knew that, but now the Boston Globe does, too.

10 Best Architecture Songs from archdaily.

Also from arch daily, Half of small architecture firms are short of work. Um, that's a "no shit, Sherlock" from those of us in the industry.


Archidose blogged about this Prayer and Meditation Pavilion in Soba, Sudan by Studio Tamassociati. I think it's pretty beautiful in its simplicity, letting shadow and texture do so much.

For the Star Trek and sci-fi fans among us, I present Considering an Alternate San Francisco by Life Without Buildings.

On the same note, there is also the Adaptive Reuse of Crashed Starships, also from Life Without Buildings.

Well, gosh, that should do it for now. I'm sure I'll be back with more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.