Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

6 Things I Love


I was tagged by Tamara of Books By TJ Baff. (Thanks for thinking of me, Tamara!)

The rules for the tag are simple.

Link to the person who has tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.
Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

Six Things That Make Me Happy...

1. My family, including my husband and my incredible nephews.
2. Well-designed buildings, whether I had a hand in it or not (but especially when I had a hand in it!)
3. Re-reading well-loved, familiar books.
4. Coffee. I almost said red wine instead, but then I realized that I can live without wine but I can't live without coffee.
5. Painting. Though it's more like I get cranky when I don't paint.
6. The dual-control electric blanket on my bed that preheats my side before I crawl in at night.


I Tag...

Alea at Pop Culture Junkie
Smash at Great Books and Fresh Coffee
Jennifer at The Literate Housewife Review
Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'?

and anyone else who wants to play along!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet! Thanks! I'll post about this on Saturday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! I actually did it already but thanks for thinking of me! Here are my answers!

    http://aleapopculture.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag. I'll be working on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! I LOVE being tagged! Thanks, I'll do this today. :o)

    Coffee keeps me very happy too. Also red wine. Oh, I can see how you had a tough time there... It's like Sophie's Choice. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, my answers are up!

    greatbooksandfreshcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheers for the electric blankie....I love mine too!
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.