Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wish List: Carrie Vaughn's Kitty Series

Sometimes, when I hear about new (to me) authors, who have been around for ages, publishing multiple NY Times bestsellers, I think, Where have I been? Fortunately, someone comes along and educates me and now I have a whole bunch of new favorites and new books on my ever-growing wishlist.


Today's addition, via John Scalzi's blog Whatever, is Carrie Vaughn and her “Kitty Norville” series, "in which a lycanthropic radio host has all sorts of wild adventures."

There is even, to wet your appetite, a link to the first Kitty story, Doctor Kitty Solves All Your Love Problems, as well as an excerpt from the newest novel, Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.