Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Yes, I know I am quite late to the party on this one. It's still early enough in the year that I can get away with it, though, I think.

Just about every book blog I read has been doing some sort of end of 2008 wrap-up and/or looking forward to 2009 post. I think it's a great idea to recount just what books I read in 2008 and what my favorites were. Unfortunately, since I only started blogging in August (I think, and I'm being too lazy to look it up), I have no idea what I read for the first 8 months of the year. And even then, I don't review or comment on every book I read (I figure that my thoughts on Twilight are probably not going to be the one thing that finally makes you say, yes! I will read the much exposed/hyped vampire teen angst book!). Maybe this year, I will keep track. But probably not. It just seems like so much work.

As for my 2009 book and blogging resolutions, I have only one, which I am sure I will break in about two weeks, give or take: No more ambitious plans to read massive tomes on architecture, which while they are very good, are very intimidating and too big to fit in my purse, therefore never get read in a timely manner.

Anyway, thanks to all of you who made my first (calendar) year blogging so fantastic. I hope 2009 is a wonderful year, full of great books, for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.