Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Do You Yelp?

Where do you go online to find out restaurant reviews? I like the SF Chronicle and East Bay Express for local places, plus as an East Coast girl at heart, I always see what the NY Times is calling the best restaurants there. But for day to day ideas, I like Yelp. Is there a Yelp for where you live? Do you like it?

I don't review there very often, but if you're dying to know what I've written, check out my profile here. And if you let me know who you are there, I'll do the same.

Update: Anyone see this story about a guy being sued for libel after posting a negative review on Yelp? Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.