Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Calvin

I'm probably going to get in trouble (copyright or some such) for posting this, but I do love this Calvin & Hobbes Sunday strip:



I used to spend hours cutting up pieces of paper (which I usually neglected to clean up) to make little sculptures. They were usually fantasy princesses, dragons, knights in shining armor, etc, though I made the occasional castle. I even made a horse (for the knight) complete with saddle and bridle, all made out of paper. My mom kept a lot of them and it's a trip to look at them now. I was a weird kid, but I think it was inevitable I ended up as an architect.

1 comment:

  1. Someone sent me an email the other day with all the comics of Calvin and his snowmen creations. Reminded me how much I loved that comic.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.