Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

TFAW Contest

Things from Another World, the Dark Horse comic online store, is having a contest for its customers! It started in November, but it's not too late to get in on this.

Through the end of the year TFAW.com is giving away $100 in gift cards every day. More info:
For the most part, we'll be giving five random customers $20 gift certificates each day, but just to keep things interesting, we may shake it up and hand out the whole $100 to one lucky winner occasionally, too!
The fine print is that you have to buy something. So click here to find out more and get shopping. If you don't know what to buy, I recommend some new Buffy comic books (like Wolves at the Gate, which I reviewed here). I also love the Nick and Dent program TFAW has, where you can get the same great comics and TPB's for up to half off the regular price.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.