Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

NaNoWriMo Update

Deep breath.

It's over.

I didn't win, unfortunately, but since I got such a poor start (due to my exam, which was way more important than this), I'm actually pretty pleased with how I did. Take a look at my progress chart:


Pretty heroic effort at the end, I have to say! I wrote over 7,000 words yesterday, which is easily more fiction than I've ever written in a single day before. By 11 last night, though, I was beat and just couldn't think of anything else to say. I'm going to keep trying, though, and see if I can't hit 50k this week. And then I'm going to put this thing away and not look at it for months!

Congratulations to all the winners who did get to 50k by last night! I am very impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.