Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Igloos!


How to Build an Igloo: And Other Snow Shelters by Norbert E. Yankielun

An illustrated guide to constructing everything from igloos and quinzees to spruce traps and snow trenches.
I think this book looks so cool. There are lots of books (and YouTube videos) out there on how to build igloos, but the simple line drawings in this one really stand out for me. Too bad that, since I live in a place where it doesn't snow, I can't use this book.Buy How to Build an Igloo on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.