Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

NaNoWriMo

Because I am crazy, I decided to try my hand at NaNoWriMo this year for the first time. Because of my test, I couldn't really write much in the first half of the month, so I am trying like crazy to get it done now. It's not going well. As you can see from the widget I just put in my sidebar, I am way behind where I am supposed to be. Still, I'm a competitive person, and I want to see this through. So expect me to be pulling out the stops trying to get as much written as possible between now and the 30th.

Oh, and, yes, I am cooking Thanksgiving this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.