Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Reading

For Book Bloggers Appreciation week, My Friend Amy posed several questions for book bloggers to answer, including this one: How many hours a week do you spend on reading?

I try to read books for about an hour or 2 a day. That includes about a half hour in the morning, plus maybe an hour before bed. And I usually squeeze in 5 or 10 minutes here or there over the course of the day. I'm notorious for just pulling out a book anywhere, anytime to squeeze in a few minutes of a good book. Then, on the weekends, I'll read for a few hours everyday. I used to read almost non-stop, though. Life gets in the way, though.
How about you? How many hours do you read a week?

1 comment:

  1. I know I am a year late in answering this question...I was just waiting for the words to come to me.

    I have actually started getting up earlier in the morning so I can read more before I go to work. When I used to commute via Metro I cherished that as book time--and even had my walk from the Metro to my office routed in a way so that I could read while I walked and not end up killed or having someone plow into me. Alas, now I walk to work, which I love, but it does cut into my reading time. I almost never go to sleep at night without reading first.

    But to answer your question, I have no idea how much time I spend a day reading.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.