Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Herzog & deMeuron's Dominus Winery


Following up on my post about the Bird's Nest and Herzog & deMeuron, I wanted to post some photos from their Dominus Winery project in Napa Valley (photos from dezeen). One of the first things I did when I moved to LA from the East Coast was to come up to visit my sister in the Bay Area and go see this building. Unfortunately, its not open to the general public, so I have never gotten this close, but even from the road, its really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.