Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

sci-arc


The Southern California Institute of Architecture, aka sci-arc aka my graduate alma mater, is getting some good press for their new exhibit: Voussoir Cloud by Lisa Iwamoto and Craig Scott (photo courtesy of sci-arc). It looks really interesting; I hope they exhibit it in the Bay Area so I can see it.

Sci-arc is a really interesting place. I just have such mixed feelings about having gone there, which I will probably blog about some other time. 


Update: See here and here to read about my thoughts on sci-arc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and welcome them on any of my posts. There is comment moderation on posts older than 14 days, but your comments will appear immediately on current posts.

Due to th eabsolutely insane number of spam comments I have been getting recently, I have unfortunately had to turn on word verification. Please email me if you have problems posting a comment.